Sarver, Pennsylvania

I tried to find my daughter's xmas present "the fisher price ixl small computer for kid". I have a $10off coupon from target.

There was only one box of silver color on the shelf so, I found a female staff was putting a cds on the shelf. I asked her very politely she could check in the stock for me if there was any pink color. she replied me "I'm not going to the back of the store open every box just to find a pink one for you".and she repeat it again. if she couldn't help me , she should have spoken to me better than that.

disppointed to target service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 11, 2010.

Comments

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #210286

This is obviously written by a child for a class assigmnent. There is currently an assignment for fifth and sixth graders to write complaints about companies. I first thought this letter was real till I read the replies.

Jackson, Louisiana, United States #210284

Troll, get off of this site

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #210270

Not a simple solution ***. I have a $10 coupon for it and the coupon is only available at Target, and frankly right now my daughter deserves NOTHING for Chrismas much less having me spend an extra $10 for her and before you make your lameass comment such as shop at another Target, right now my daughter is not worth the extra gas.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #210269

Get it somewhere else.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #210268

Also she said I asked her rudely. Here is how I asked her you judge this for yourself.

"I was wondering if you have the pink fisner price ixi small computer. You are all sexist if you only put the boys one out. Girls can play eletronic games too. You are sexist store because you don't have pink ones.

associate: We do have some in the back. I will gladly check for you. We are just sold out of pink looks like. I will be with you after I help someone else.

me: Liar, you never put pink ones on the shelf because your manager is a sexist pig and thinks girls are not smart enough to use computers. I dont' care if you are helping someone else. I have been waiting five minutes and I want help now.

asssociate : I am sorry but you are going to have to wait your turn. Also the manager is female.

me: Liar, I bet the manager is male, and if you don't want to help me my daughter won't get anything for Christmas. You just ruined a nine year olds christmas.

As you can see I started of asking politely, but got angry because she refused to help me and because she made serveral lies. I wished i could have slapped her.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #210264

Not to mention that when I got home my daughter was misbehaving and because I got treated rudely from the Target worker I beat her up this is AFTER I took parenting classes from CPS. Thanks Target for degressing my progress.

Now she could end up in foster care because of you.

This also ruined my mood for Christmas so NONE of my friends and family will be getting anything for Christmas and if they wish me a Merry Christmas I will tell them to f**k off. I guess Target hates nine year olds and does not care if they have to live with strangers in foster care.