My son user name (Consumer000) posted a letter on this website because he has had a problem with Target. Apparently Target overcharged him on two bags of chips that they overcharged him on.

He has been getting nothing but abusive remarks from other users, mainly Tasha, and Simon. He is clearly upset about this and this abuse makes him feel depressed. He is being harassed by members of this site just for sharing his opinion. Please Tasha, Simon, and all you others stop harassing my son because you really are upsetting him with your rude and abusive comments.

Please don't continue to this harassment.

Thanks.

Review about: Target Website.

Comments

Newtown, Connecticut, United States #611721

I hope they bend you over and pee in your butt

Tasha, you rock. Tell 'em.

Previously NARC YOU OUT - This posting is to advise that my user name has been stolen by an unnamed thief too ashamed to identify theyselves, so I shall not personally use that screen name hereafter. Whoever is misusing that name will have to continue using it without my input, and that same thief will have to try and figure who is anonomously posting to Target sites hereafter.

Hey Brian, Thank you for your kind words. I have yet to see anyone answer consumers' complaints so thoroughly and kindly.

If Target were on top of their problems, they would make people like you, no... you, their customer service reps or promote you to their corporate offices.

Sadly, you are a rare phenom and Target uses everything but common sense. Good luck and thanks for the posting.

Came across this site by accident and figured I troll thru the complaints for my own curiosity since I work for Target. In regard to overcharging, simply produce the receipt and guest service should have no problem refunding the transaction.

Secondly, in regard to the treatment of the customer in question, it's flatly unacceptable. I would hope the posters issuing the scathing remarks do not work for Target and if they do, they should be informed they could face corrective action for speaking out on behalf of Target in a manner that is inconsistent with our expectations for guest service, whether inside or outside of work.

Consumer000
#332074

@Trevor I would suspect you are right in either case, seeing as how I am a female not a male and I am an adult unlike the adolescence that are playing on this website.

The mothers who should really have everyone's pity is theirs, they obviously have given up on their kids.

Harassment I can take but these poor kids who have S-H-Y-T for brains is the real sad story.

Consumer000
#332073

The mothers who she really have everyone's pity is theirs, they obviously have given up on their kids.

Harassment I can take but these poor kids who have *** for brains is the real sad story.

Oh well. As the saying goes, "the only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about"

It is almost incomprenhensible that your's and your son's postings about Target's service are met with ridicule on this site. Please be reassured that there are a great number of people out here reading your complaints and passing them on to consumers who were ready to shop at Target, but who have been adequately warned about Target's practices.

More and more of us are becoming aware of the awful way customers are treated at their stores. Please don't be discouraged by the few negative and insulting comments by the five to ten responders herein who have never admitted to any misdeeds at Target. Regardless of these people's purpose or intent, their comments are not being considered by the masses being warned by comments such as yours. I am sorry that you have received such disrespectful treatment.

Please don't be discouraged by such blather regarding your complaint. Thank you for your posting, and please be assured that there are scores of potential customers who, because of comments such as yours, would never consider shopping at Target. You have helped more people than you can know. The few insults written to you don't reflect most folk's evaluation of the experiences they read about at Target.

You are indeed helping warning people. Please pass this and any other listings about Target on to your friends, family and acquaintances.

They all need to know about this site so that they will know and warn others. Thanks for your courage taking a stand on this matter.

Great detective work Trevor. Now on top of defending Target vigorously because I work there, I now post fake, idiotic complaints about them (for some reason).

You're a real genius.

Parent is the PROBLEM, not the solution!! This son will certainly have a miserable life -- very sad.

Allenton, Michigan, United States #331432

Its sad that mommy has to defend her little baby boy :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

Allenton, Michigan, United States #331430

WAA WAA WAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does little baby need his mommy to fight his battles? :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry