2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a microwave from the Target Store located on 2701 Castor Ave. Philadelphia Pa.

It was late when I got in and left the item I purchased in the car overnight. The next morning when I brought the items in. One of my staff opened the microwave and sat it on the counter. In moments she was calling me cause she saw roaches coming out the microwave.

The microwave had finger prints and residue that allowed me to see it was not new. When I called the store I was told to bring the items back, I refused I was not putting it back in my car. I offered the store manage the opportunity to come get the microwave, he declined. I was referred to call corporate.

After speaking to 4 people finally someone was helpful and took my information. I admit I was very upset and frustrated. I had to have my business exterminated and my car. About a week later I saw a roach in my car.

I contacted them and I was told some would be in contact with me. I called Target Insurance claims department for a week and no call back. I had to rent a car to get my car exterminated serval times. I finally spoke to a claims representative who wanted me to send receipt and pictures, but offered no solution.

I was told he would review the information and get back to me. This problem has been going on for weeks. It has been the worst experience ever. I feel target is inconsiderate and care nothing about their consumers.

I have learned that roached hide in dark places and cars have many cracks, vents and small places that allow them to hide.

I am still facing this problem and NO ONE from target has tried to help at all.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about microwave from Target was customer service, do fix problems and caused major problem Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments