I bought born free baby bottles that were advertised as 2 pk 9oz bottles for 10.99 from Target. They sent me one bottle for 10.99.

I went back to the website and apparently they had changed their prices. I asked customer service to look up the price as of my order date and they kept saying that it was a bottle...not a 2 bottle pack. I was so furious because I know for a fact that it was a 2 bottle pack...they even showed 2 bottles in the picture.

I think they just went and increased their prices because these bottles are in such high demand due to all the conterversy on plastic bottles containing BPA. Target is a rip off...I have read so many other complaints abt them and never believed that a big retailer would screw customers over...but this is definitely unethical...and it is not what I expect from a large retailer.

Comments

Mentone, Indiana, United States #13999

Check your email, order log, and packing slip to ensure that the item description explicitly says 2 pack. Then, take that up with Target Guest Relations.

Demand that they honor your TWO PACK if you have proof in order histories, packing slips, etc. that the order you have indeed says two.