During the Christmas season, I visited 3 different stores. All 3 I was ripped off.

Charged for items that I didn't want nor get, a brand new $50 gift card given to me only had $12.65 on it when I went to use it....hmmmm. Was I ripped off or the person that gave it to me? As soon as the gift card was scanned by employee, it was discarded into a drawer and didn't know which on was mine! These experiences are not the first with Target at all!!!!!

But these experiences have told me that this store can NOT be trusted. I will shred my 5% card, deactivate any association with these stores.....I will tell everyone to never waste their time or money there.....SCAMs everywhere!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target customer care at Target was being ripped off Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments