Why is it that Target NEVER has children's clothes on sale during tax-free weekend??!! Leggings on sale-- big deal!

This has happened for at the the last 3 years that I've bought school clothes for my granddaughter.

This year (Aug 2016) during tax-free, I bought hair conditioner & 1 shirt (not on sale of course) for my granddaughter, then left to do my shopping elsewhere. Until Target decides to offer more sales on children's clothing during tax-free time, I will continue spending my time & money elsewhere.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1197031

People who cannot afford to cloth their children should not be spreading their legs. If you cannot afford their prices. I say their prices since I was unjustly fired than go to Goodwill.

to Not_the_0P Yonkers, New York, United States #1198075

If you're not familiar with someone's hardships/struggles, I would suggest you not spew hateful remarks. The world has enough hate.

I took my granddaughter shopping at Old Navy, Kohl's, JCPenney, The Children's Place... all of which offered wonderful sales & some even had coupons available.

Oh by the way, we also shopped at Goodwill.. found some really cute clothes ;-)

to Anonymous Mount Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #1217967

That's because this troll doesn't actually have a life, and must be a spoiled brat who never had a struggle. So patethic. Sad really.

to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1217992

to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1217999

It is not about that he has a valid point.Target does not have to lower their prices for people like her. It is immature of you to result to name calling because you disagree with someone and making false claims about them. Grow up.

to Anonymous Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1218000

People like you need to learn the definition of the word "troll" Disagreeing with someone and telling them that they are wrong is not trolling. You are immature.

I notice that when someone disagrees with you result to childish name calling and posting false claims about them.

Grow up. You did the same to me because you did not agree with what I said.