Had wonderful experience at san clem. Ca.

Target. Great items,exp.

Sales help and overall clean,well stocked & displayed items. Professionally organized and run.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Thank you for your positive comments.

What medication do you take that makes you believe that you are doing them a favor by shopping there? They act more like they are doing you a favor by being there with their crappy attitude.

Especially the managers. I have an ESP animal and I have shown that letter to them so much it is crinkly. My ESP has the same rights as an handicapped person.

They say she "barks," Well ***, if she could talk we would not be having this conversation. They don't look at how many people, including their stuff, that throw their hands in her face and then bag groceries.