Hollywood, Florida

I found this on the web, not sure what the deal is but this guy is pissed

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Deal
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

jen1205

HA!!!I saw the sign out front of the Target in Port Saint Lucie like back in April 2015.

I would say he is pissed.. My mother and I have had trouble with the Pharmacy manager Tricia Wurster the past couple months. We heard about a problem like this with her from another employee in the store.

I can see her doing this to the poor kid, she can be cruel.My mother and I heard her mocking a customer who had a speech impediment while sitting next to the Pharmacy.

Target Cashier Review from Cleveland, Ohio Target " I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99. I was sitting in my car reading..." Read more Target Redcard Credit Card Review Target "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..." Read more Target - Review about Bed Frame from Vinings, Georgia Target "Generally I don't complain online about companies but after the poor treatment and attitude of Targets customer service department I believe I have no other choice. In August I ordered..." Read more Target - Microwave that didn't last long Target "I just tried to return a microwave purchased in October to the Everett Mall Way store. The microwave was purchased by the school for our department. For the last couple..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Viagogo Austria - Got ref off Viagogo Austria " look online to buy a ticket for manny pacquiao fights here in brisbane and i got directed to the Viagogo web site and is said on sale for cheaper..." Read more Dhgate - Nice blue watch Dhgate "I like watch I bought. cheap and fast delivered. Its to easy buying on dhgate.com. goods arrived less a month and purchase was made from my cellphone. I like so..." Read more Lulu Hypermarket - Didn't expect this!! Lulu Hypermarket "We are regular customers of Lulu hypermarket. Yesterday when we went shopping there was good offers and discounts related to eid festival, and we came across these berry section and..." Read more