I found this on the web, not sure what the deal is but this guy is pissed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss target deal. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target deal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

jen1205

HA!!!I saw the sign out front of the Target in Port Saint Lucie like back in April 2015.

I would say he is pissed.. My mother and I have had trouble with the Pharmacy manager Tricia Wurster the past couple months. We heard about a problem like this with her from another employee in the store.

I can see her doing this to the poor kid, she can be cruel.My mother and I heard her mocking a customer who had a speech impediment while sitting next to the Pharmacy.

Target - Candle Review Target "I ordered 2 concrete large candles, the stores near me were sold out. I received the package today, both were broken and destroyed. Packaged in a box way too large..." Read more Target - Delivery Service Review from New York, New York Target "I ordered the windham Large media cabinet about a month ago along with another two items ( lamp, carpet). I received the lamp and carpet after about a week but not..." Read more Target refund issue, register says "no tender determined! void the return transaction" Target "What does this message mean? I went to Target to return a simple $9 item that was defective and used receipt look up to have the cashier find my item..." Read more Target - Customer Care Review Target "We had a return with reciept and would only be given a gift card. They wouldnt help my husband bc his bank of america card was a temp. His other..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more