Druid Hills, Georgia

River gate target charlotte nc , security follow me around store peeping around colthes. All kind of *** stuff .

Followed me out side hide behind a bush . I finally went up to them and asked was their aproblem they said no but afew days later back in the same store same security officer following me again called and complained they said they was sorry but couldnt do anything about it and dont expect acall back that what target thinks about their BLACK CUSTOMERS......

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

#1142021

This person is obviously trolling, they are playing the race card, purposely using terrible spelling and grammar to make blacks look bad and uneducated.

to Anonymous #1145914

Yes, I totally agree. This, poor me excuse is getting old. Go lopok for sympathy, somewhere else, cry baby.