Why does Target insist on using cheep sticker labels on their products?Nothing bothers me more than getting home wanting to use a cute placemat for my kids or a childs cup or plate and you can't remove the like in one peice.
It comes off in prices and then is all sticky. I spend over $300 a month at Target and love their stores.
But I am done buying their Decor line for this reason.It does not have to be this difficult.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sticker Label
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Went to target on the I-410 loop closest to Lackland AFB, TX for Star Wars release today. First one was at 1030pm sept 3rd. Went in and asked customer service,..."
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "I was walking through the produce section with a long north face coat when I felt a pull and heard a rip. The end cap of a table was missing..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."