Went to target on the I-410 loop closest to Lackland AFB, TX for Star Wars release today.
First one was at 1030pm sept 3rd. Went in and asked customer service, who was very nice, about the Star Wars lunch and they pulled address to the target identified in the picture below. Customer service at this target stated they were not doing the Star Wars launch. They said to go to this one and gave me an address. I looked up the store on Google and the store identified in the picture stated they were doing the Star Wars launch at midnight Sept 4th.
When I arrived at this target in Blanco, TX, myself along with about two dozen other people waited outside the door where the lights were on and employees were walking around looking at us through the door. I got there at about 11:00 PM. Stood outside waiting until midnight. Even though multiple employees were standing in the doorway where the entrance was blocked off by shopping carts, they waited till exactly midnight to walk up to the glass door without even opening it and just shook their heads without saying anything. Once someone yelled to the glass politely and only so employees could hear them, and employee yelled without opening the door telling all of us that the Star Wars launch was at another target 20 minutes down the road. Then they immediately turned around and walked away with a pissed off attitude.
Because of this about 20 of us showed up to the super target which wasn't listed as having a Star Wars launch. Upon arrival, the store had been completely wiped out. I know launches and special events are crazy but because of the *** poor planning, communication, and professionalism displayed by the target listed in this picture, a lot of us missed out on grabbing a few Star Wars items for friends family and children. I'm just pissed cause I wanted and X-Wing :-(.
The 2nd picture below is the super target address, if you look it up on Google it says the same as the regular target.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Star Wars Toy
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Looks are truly deceiving. This is especially true in the case of the bronze, 3 Piece Palladium Bistro Set I recently purchased from Target (item# 10742127). While unpacking the item..."
- "I paid my bill on due date , I thought I paid on time. I never checked my card because I never used it. Two months later I received..."
- "Listening to rude employees talking about someone using coupons they were complaining about this one gal and they knew I could hear them. The problem was that gal they..."
- "To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016. Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my..."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."