Went to target on the I-410 loop closest to Lackland AFB, TX for Star Wars release today.
First one was at 1030pm sept 3rd. Went in and asked customer service, who was very nice, about the Star Wars lunch and they pulled address to the target identified in the picture below. Customer service at this target stated they were not doing the Star Wars launch. They said to go to this one and gave me an address. I looked up the store on Google and the store identified in the picture stated they were doing the Star Wars launch at midnight Sept 4th.
When I arrived at this target in Blanco, TX, myself along with about two dozen other people waited outside the door where the lights were on and employees were walking around looking at us through the door. I got there at about 11:00 PM. Stood outside waiting until midnight. Even though multiple employees were standing in the doorway where the entrance was blocked off by shopping carts, they waited till exactly midnight to walk up to the glass door without even opening it and just shook their heads without saying anything. Once someone yelled to the glass politely and only so employees could hear them, and employee yelled without opening the door telling all of us that the Star Wars launch was at another target 20 minutes down the road. Then they immediately turned around and walked away with a pissed off attitude.
Because of this about 20 of us showed up to the super target which wasn't listed as having a Star Wars launch. Upon arrival, the store had been completely wiped out. I know launches and special events are crazy but because of the *** poor planning, communication, and professionalism displayed by the target listed in this picture, a lot of us missed out on grabbing a few Star Wars items for friends family and children. I'm just pissed cause I wanted and X-Wing :-(.
The 2nd picture below is the super target address, if you look it up on Google it says the same as the regular target.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Star Wars Toy
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased 02 air purified based on Target online product specification. In this case, the room range of the product is 100-300 sf. I have 234sf. room to cover and..."
- "I bought a Venus Gilette embrace razor for $5.99 and I have a target coupon of FREE Gilette Satin Care shave gel with purchase of any 1-ct. Gilette Venus razor....."
- "Went to Target in Front Royal Virginia.. They had their whitening strips listed for 3.79 but they were ringing up 11.99 and they would not honor the listed price. The..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I tried to buy a motorcycle from of that website and they took my money they try to use a fake Google Wallet PayPal web page..."
- "FedEx is very unprofessional damaged box and one that we got before undamaged! & the driver says we're hard to find again very unprofessional. Sending pictures of the..."
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."