Went to target on the I-410 loop closest to Lackland AFB, TX for Star Wars release today.
First one was at 1030pm sept 3rd. Went in and asked customer service, who was very nice, about the Star Wars lunch and they pulled address to the target identified in the picture below. Customer service at this target stated they were not doing the Star Wars launch. They said to go to this one and gave me an address. I looked up the store on Google and the store identified in the picture stated they were doing the Star Wars launch at midnight Sept 4th.
When I arrived at this target in Blanco, TX, myself along with about two dozen other people waited outside the door where the lights were on and employees were walking around looking at us through the door. I got there at about 11:00 PM. Stood outside waiting until midnight. Even though multiple employees were standing in the doorway where the entrance was blocked off by shopping carts, they waited till exactly midnight to walk up to the glass door without even opening it and just shook their heads without saying anything. Once someone yelled to the glass politely and only so employees could hear them, and employee yelled without opening the door telling all of us that the Star Wars launch was at another target 20 minutes down the road. Then they immediately turned around and walked away with a pissed off attitude.
Because of this about 20 of us showed up to the super target which wasn't listed as having a Star Wars launch. Upon arrival, the store had been completely wiped out. I know launches and special events are crazy but because of the *** poor planning, communication, and professionalism displayed by the target listed in this picture, a lot of us missed out on grabbing a few Star Wars items for friends family and children. I'm just pissed cause I wanted and X-Wing :-(.
The 2nd picture below is the super target address, if you look it up on Google it says the same as the regular target.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Star Wars Toy
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "Target has a promotion going on right now for Swiffer products which clearly states on the promo $5 Free Gift Card with the purchase of 2 selected items. I..."
- "I ordered a bed through target.com and this is how it was delivered please see the pictures ..this is unacceptable and there customer service email is down as well...."
- "Happy ThanksGiving! My name is terrileigh belle chwastyk im at 252 Woodhill, dr Apt.B Glen Burnie, Mx. 21061 410.269.3657 Chwastykterrileighbelle@yahoo.com Yes, its been a year sence i told you about the man upstairs he bangs, he..."
- "Opened a fresh pack and the first cigarette I pulled out had a piece of wood or maybe some sort of cardboard in it. I removed it and then went..."
- "I was shopping online for an Asus computer, another window in Ebay came up showing JadyTrons Limited with a model of computer I had been looking for Asus Q550LF series..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."