Target - Review about Savannah Gas Fire Table from Orlando, Florida
I just recieved the firepit table I'd ordered last week from Target.com.The box was clearly damaged in shipping and, after opening, we found the product (particularly the marble table top) was badly cracked in numerous places (photo just just one).
I first wasted nearly an hour of my Saturday "chatting" online with Carl in customer service, who was polite but unable to help me in any way other than offering to have me return the 150lb product myself to a local store (!) and shipping me a new one using the same poor quality delivery service that damaged the first one. I then wasted another 45 minutes on the phone with a "supervisor" who had no more autonomy than the first employee and quite a bit more snarky attitude. I shop at Target almost weekly and paid $565 for this fire pit, so I expected to be treated like a valued customer. The response I got was just short of "sorry we can't really help you".
A refund or replacement (at great inconvenience to me--and with same shipping company) is all they will offer. I am so disappointed in Target, and won't be ordering anything from their online store again. They use this delivery company for all large items, so buyer beware!! Don't order any large items or furniture from Target.
If they arrive broken, you can expect the same indifferent "so sorry for your inconvenience" but no meaningful willingness to make things right. Shame on you Target.
You charge high-end store prices, but use the lowest cost shipper.I'll take my business elsewhere in the future.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Savannah Gas Fire Table
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " Very disappointed with Target. They had an online and in store sale on the Bathery Bath Sponges. It was buy 3 for $1.99 and get a $5 gift card...."
- "Cortney Kimbrow that is employed by Target in Hattiesburg, Mississippi as a manager is very rude & unprofessional.I went in to return an article of clothing that I had bought..."
- "was a target executive in new york for 8 years.2 words for target *** YOU.i went from being a superstar to a horses *** in months then back to a..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "Bushnell, IL Dollar General is AWFUL! It is UNORGANIZED, FILTHY, and RUDE. This Dollar General is a disaster as soon as you enter the Store. There are CLUTTER all over,..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..."
- "Beware of Orlando Florida Credit Repair - StateWide Credit Repair! Full of false advertisements!!! My wife and I paid this company a flat fee of $450.00 to repair our credit to remove..."
- "We purchased a brand new Jayco FLQS in April 2016. It was in the shop for warranty work for 9 days. One of the few things thing that..."