Target - Review about Sanitary Conditions from Riverview, Florida
Super Target in Boyton Beach FL
..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash.My wife told a sales associate of problem.
.assured the manager would be appraised of situation. 30 min later on our way out of store entrance..still total trash..with addition of Target associate texting amist trash.
..Why would Target expect to ever see my business again.?
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Sanitary Conditions
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just received my order from Target Online and this is what I got (See picture...). Looks like the delivery guy played football with my package. Of course, inside it..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "I just recieved the firepit table I'd ordered last week from Target.com. The box was clearly damaged in shipping and, after opening, we found the product (particularly the marble table..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "I have been trying to get my first floor tile repaired since April, William Ryan has used cheap labor to do the tile work in my home, I paid almost..."
- "THE WORST CLEANERS EVER!!!!!! damaged clothes and would not take responsibility. First time they ripped a shirt around the button area, and was told that it was like that originally....."
- "I am paying for channels I don't use, and unable to view channels I wanted. I don't watch sports channels, but yet they are charging me $4.99 a month. I..."