2.5
Ease of Use

Bought several items on Target.com so I can try on, I'm a very busy person can't always go to the store and try on clothes there and like to avoid the lines. So I ordered several sizes of the same thing.

They do not except returns after 90 days - period. Even though they sell the same item on their site.

Prior to this, I've called several times to return the items but have had a hard time communicating with the people at target because of language barrier, all three times I've called it was a person with a heavy Indian accent and had to hang up due to either me being busy or being put on hold for a very long time, and on the phone with them over 40 minutes. So I just hung up.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of not giving me a return or exchange for my money. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of target customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Target needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1239161

So exactly what do you want Target to do about their return policy?

Exactly what changes do you want done regarding their return policy?