1st email sent on 8/22/11 from Target's online "contact us" vie email page:

Order Number: 602-9664927-66746

Comments: I returned this item on, or shortly after, July 13, 2011, because it was not the same dimensions as described online and I could not use it as I needed something with larger interior dimensions. I received your email with the link to print the return label, which I did. Where is my full refund?????

2nd email sent on 9/20/11

Re Order # 66746

I sent this incorrectly described order back in mid-July, over 2 months ago!!! You have not processed my full refund.

You are unavailable by phone, and you ignored my previous email.

WHERE IS MY REFUND????? DO I HAVE TO SUE YOU?

I have never receive any acknowledge by email or phone that the item was returned or a response to either of my emails.

Comments

I've had the same issue with calling them. In fact, I'm sitting on hold right now as I type this.

I tried earlier today, finally got someone after 20 minutes who said I needed to be transferred to someone else for help. I waited for 50 minutes and no one ever picked up. I finally gave up.

I've also called a few times to have the automated system just disconnect me. I'll never buy from Target.com again.

When I called that number, which I have for the last 6 weeks or so, there is a recording that they are having unusually heavy traffic and to call back, or stay on the line for the next available agent. I have waited up to 24 minutes without my call being answered.

I don't have that kind of time.

When I did one time, get someone on a Saturday, it was with a person with a heavy accent and he told me I should call back on Monday because he could not access the information. I'm going to file a complaint with the BBB.

hopefulregret

When you say they're unavailable by phone, what do you mean? I'm not trying to pick a fight, I'm actually curious, as I do notice they have a number on their website that can be used to contact them. However, as I've had issues with other companies in the past when trying to contact them via phone, I'm wondering if it's the same sort of situation I've faced or something different.