1.3

I purchased an item at a store in Greensboro on Lawndale Ave.They had a poor selection of colors they were out of 3 of 4 that were listed on shelf.

I asked if they had the plastic can in white but they did not. I asked if I could return to other store if my wife did not like the color. The other store is about 5 miles closer to my house. I went to exchange the garbage can and was informed that I could not take it back to the store on Bridford Parkway till the next day.

I asked where was that written and it was not.

They would not let me exchange the item.They lost my family business over an $8.99 item.

Review about: Target Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1300016

The reason for your not being able to return the trash can does not make any sense to me.

OP...

I am beginning to wonder if there you omitted important information in this complaint.

There has to be more to this story that you are not telling.

to Anonymous #1308095

No.He is correct.

However, he wasn't able to return it not as a matter of policy but as a matter of you cannot do same-day returns at another location because the return isn't in Target's system yet.

It takes 24 hours to update to the other stores.

If he wanted to return it same day, he'd have to go back to the store he bought it from.

aliens_amoung_us
to Anonymous Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1346377

Yup, this is correct.It takes 24 hours to return an item but you chould have returned it the next day.

You are out nothing, just go back the next day, why is this so hard?Lesson learned.