2.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I bought a duvet cover and pillow sham set in November of 2017. In July of 2018 I washed it and now I can’t get the zipper open.

The duvet is now worthless to me. When I tried to return it Target said “no way” even though I had the receipt. They said too much time lasped between purchase and return. I really feel that their return policy should be changed since a duvet cover is not washed that often.

I’m so disappointed with Target.

I have always preferred shopping Target over Walmart. Now I’m not so sure.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 01.

Comments

Hey, at you're lucky that they have a return policy at all. Whenever I go to thriftstores they always have a sign that says that no returns are allowed no matter what.

Once, i bought a pair of shoes from the thrift store that employs and sells stuff to raise money for mentally handicapped people. The lady that checked me out told me that I was getting a real good deal getting those shoes for only 3 dollars, because she said that she used to work in a shoe store and that the shoes I was buying costed over a hundred dollars retail. Well, I bought the shoes and put them on because my old shoes were trash. I went directly to wendy's for a couple of burgers and while I was walking to my table both of the bottoms fell out of my shoes completely, to where it was just my socks touching the floor.

After I ate at Wnedy's, I went right back to the thrift store and the lady said that they didn't give refund or exchanges but since I had just bought them and they had fallen apart on me after she personally had told me that I was getting a really good deal, she said that I could get something in the store worth $3. I got two pairs of shorts, and although they said that they were my size on the label, when I got home they were too tight for me to put on. So I was stuck with something I couldn't wear.

Often, that's the reason that people donate the clothes in the first place is because it was mislabeled as to what it's size was, and they couldn't wear it, so they donated it to charity. I was lucky she even gave me store credit at all.

Walmart as well as other retailers have the Same return policy. So will you complain about them too?