1.7

SEVERAL TIMES NOW WHEN I ORDERED A PRODUCT, THE PERSON SEEMED NICE, BUT THE ORDER WAS EITHER NOT PUT THROUGH, THE WARRANTY I REQUESTED WAS LEFT OUT AND THEN THE HIGHER LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE INSISTED I NEVER MADE THE REQUEST BECAUSE IT JUST WASN'T IN THE ORDER AND ATTEMPTED TO ASK ME TO PAY DOUBLE FOR THAT EXTENED WARRANTY. I PASSED.

THE MANUFACTURER SAID TO JUST CALL THEM AND THEY WILL MAKE IT A LOT EASIER TO REPLACE THE PRODUCT OR TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM.

GETTING HELP FROM TARGET IS SO DIFFICULT. PLACING AN ORDER AND GETTING PICK UP OR DELIVERY IS A HEADACHE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Delivery Service.

Reason of review: POOR PROCESSING, PROBLEM WITH DELIVERY, WARRANTY ISSUE, DEFECTIVE, VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Preferred solution: NOT TO SHOP ON TARGET.COM ANY LONGER.

I didn't like: On line ordering.

Comments

I AM NOW WAITING FOR A REPLACEMENT OF THE KITCHENAID OVEN BROILER, KC0223. I PHONED GOOD OLD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WAS TOLD SORRY, CAN'T DO A THING TILL THE PRODUCT REACHES THEM, WHICH COULD BE 7 TO 10 DAYS.

WHEN THEY RECEIVE IT, ANOTHER WILL BE SHIPPED OUT. THAT IS A LONG PROCESS. WALMART IS NOTIFIED WHEN THE ITEM IS PICKED UP AND ON THE TRUCK AND THEN IMMEDIATELY SHIPS OUT A REPLACEMENT. MANUFACTURER STATES THE SAME.

NOW I SIT WITHOUT ONE FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS. RIDICULOUS.