1.7

SEVERAL TIMES NOW WHEN I ORDERED A PRODUCT, THE PERSON SEEMED NICE, BUT THE ORDER WAS EITHER NOT PUT THROUGH, THE WARRANTY I REQUESTED WAS LEFT OUT AND THEN THE HIGHER LEVEL CUSTOMER SERVICE INSISTED I NEVER MADE THE REQUEST BECAUSE IT JUST WASN'T IN THE ORDER AND ATTEMPTED TO ASK ME TO PAY DOUBLE FOR THAT EXTENED WARRANTY. I PASSED.

THE MANUFACTURER SAID TO JUST CALL THEM AND THEY WILL MAKE IT A LOT EASIER TO REPLACE THE PRODUCT OR TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM.

GETTING HELP FROM TARGET IS SO DIFFICULT. PLACING AN ORDER AND GETTING PICK UP OR DELIVERY IS A HEADACHE.

This person wrote the review because of "poor processing, problem with delivery, warranty issue, defective, very poor customer service" at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to "not to shop on target.com any longer".

The most disappointing in user's experience was on line ordering. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target and target delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I AM NOW WAITING FOR A REPLACEMENT OF THE KITCHENAID OVEN BROILER, KC0223. I PHONED GOOD OLD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WAS TOLD SORRY, CAN'T DO A THING TILL THE PRODUCT REACHES THEM, WHICH COULD BE 7 TO 10 DAYS.

WHEN THEY RECEIVE IT, ANOTHER WILL BE SHIPPED OUT. THAT IS A LONG PROCESS. WALMART IS NOTIFIED WHEN THE ITEM IS PICKED UP AND ON THE TRUCK AND THEN IMMEDIATELY SHIPS OUT A REPLACEMENT. MANUFACTURER STATES THE SAME.

NOW I SIT WITHOUT ONE FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS. RIDICULOUS.