On 07/10/2011 sale item in circular was not available on the day the circular was released,obtained rain check good until 08/25/11,item has still not been restocked as of 08/25/11.Raincheck expired along with my future spending in such an incompetent store. Company rep.

stated that inventory is computer ordered automatically.My money rep.

states that is B.S.!You have lost a loyal customer who will now go back to wal-mart in the future.Customer service with this company is non existent so don't waste your time contacting them,just spend elsewhere,that will hurt them more than your negative comments. I know,i found out first hand!

Comments

Hey Si - I can't seem to get you to write back to me, but don't worry. I've got your back.

I am telling these sdupit people that you are really feeling let down that they aren't listening to you and you are at the helm 24/7. I don't know why they won't obey you and give you a rest. They just keep on shopping at Target ***-nilly and won't use the wisdom you share on these sites. It's exhausting to write to these people here and the other sites with the same message, but they just won't listen.

What ever will you do?

Oh man, I know you - you'll just keep working day and night to enlighten ignorant shoppers. Thanks, man

Looking for Simon ... has anyone heard a peep out of him?

Would you please tell him I'm looking for him? Thanks

Goody, I found Tasha. Hey Tasha, you are so hard to catch up with.

I'm waiting to hear back from you so we can chat.

Come on and drop me a line. It's been too long.

Read the fine print on the back of the circulars. The items are not guaranteed to be in stock, and the employees have no way to help you with that.

Customer service can only help you as much as they have the ability to. By the way, how is what you're complaining about at all relevant to deceptive advertising?

I didn't write that last post as well as a couple others on this site that are posted as Simon. I know the difference between your and you're, unlike the retard hijacking people's names.

Your a tool for trying to buy something on sale. If you can't afford it, don't try to blame it on Target, d*** a**.

I didn't complain about Target running out of sale items. Get your facts straight.

Oh, wait ... that's a contradiction in terms - Simon and straight facts.

GO TARGET!!! TARGET RULES!!!

I AGREE WITH SIMON!!! EVERYONE IS A *** TOOL AND A RETARD AND A *** AND IF YOU POST TO THIS SITE YOU ARE THE MOST *** TOOL ON THE PLANET. IT'S TRUE 'CAUSE SIMON SAYS SO. SIMON RULES.

GO SIMON, GO TARGET. I'M WITH YOU BUDDY, TARGET IS DA BOMB. CUMMON, WHO WOULD HAVE THE LACK OF BRAIN MATTER TO ARGUE WITH THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL TARGET OR FOR THAT MATTER, THE GREATER AND MORE WONDERFUL SIMON. SIMON IS THE MASTER.

GO SIMON, GO TARGET. YOU'RE RIGHT, PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE TARGET SHOULD GO TO WAR-MART. IF THEY DON'T, THEN THEY ARE TOOLS.

GET THAT MESSAGE EVERYONE?

GO TO WAL-MART BECAUSE THE ANONYMOUS LISTING IS A TOOL. EVERYONE SHOULD SHOP AT WAL-MART, OR BE A GIANT TOOL!

I don't care what you're name is Narc, you'll always be a tool no matter what you call yourself.

Go to Wal-Mart. No one ever complains about them running out of sale items. Oh wait...

Previously NARC YOU OUT - My screen name has been taken by people without nerve to identify themselves and misrepresented in newer postings. Therefore, Narc you out will no longer be used by myself. I will post anonymously hereafter and it will be up to the thieves to figue who is posting to Target's victims.

Target fired me a couple of years ago for stealing bottles of purfume. Since then I have carried a huge grudge against that store.

I hope they go out of business! Perfume should be free to employees!

What a great posting. Target is indeed deceptive and warning everyone you can not to shop there is the absolute best thing you can do to even the scales with them.

They have no concern for their customers.

I can't wait for the day that potential customers have no concern about shopping there. Again, THANKS!

Where are you going to shop that never ever runs out of sale items? If that really bothers you, just give up shopping altogether because EVERY store is guilty of that.

badwolf

@Anonymous: Your "money rep." (not quite sure what that is) is wrong. Our system automatically replenishes items providing they are able to be replenished.

We cannot always get more product in when we run out for many reasons; transportation, natural disasters,etc., or perhaps Target didn't purchase enough from supplier. There seems to be an expectation by the public at large that there is an infintely supply of items sitting in a warehouse somewhere to replenish retailers. This is simply not the case. We can't always get more of an item in stock.

That's just business. Nothing is 100% percent reliable and we don't promise that we'll get more of an item in the store even with retention of a raincheck. A raincheck is a second chance to get an item for the sale price at a later date when not available during the sale period, but there is never a guarantee the item will come in.

We do offer substitutions, but of course you won't be getting the item you wanted. This frustrates us just as much as it does our guests.