target Mira Mesa customers used TG shopping card put on my back bullied for fun every time .With hurting my back and bleeding my legs it's happen more than 3 times .i called for report coincident .Manager at store hung up on me more than 2 time . she asked some *** question to made me as a foolish . her attitude was unacceptable .she need to learn how to treat customers nicer as least .

One of customers with blue honda accord 5ywv221 ( the one gave me middle finger at Target parking lot after put card over my legs inside TG store . i didn't get the others numbers but she look either chinese or korean that one hurt my back and legs bleeding i found out when i home .

So your manager store blamed on security .So do they all together with customers tried hurting me on purpose ? No wonder store manager treated me as a foolish customer when i called a complaint. Or they all came for manipulated to bait me for fight and put me in trouble for fun.if they did that they should quit job in target . i went there for shop not for those kind of bad people bait me and put me in trouble . thank you

user id 7478 1969 5992passord 368452

Mira Mesa Target store # 858-530-1901 3:11 PM 8-6-2015 rec#2-5218-0305-0076-3154-8 vcd# 752-259-335

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with treated me terribly. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target manager. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments