target Mira Mesa customers used TG shopping card put on my back bullied for fun every time .With hurting my back and bleeding my legs it's happen more than 3 times .i called for report coincident .Manager at store hung up on me more than 2 time . she asked some *** question to made me as a foolish . her attitude was unacceptable .she need to learn how to treat customers nicer as least .

One of customers with blue honda accord 5ywv221 ( the one gave me middle finger at Target parking lot after put card over my legs inside TG store . i didn't get the others numbers but she look either chinese or korean that one hurt my back and legs bleeding i found out when i home .

So your manager store blamed on security .So do they all together with customers tried hurting me on purpose ? No wonder store manager treated me as a foolish customer when i called a complaint. Or they all came for manipulated to bait me for fight and put me in trouble for fun.if they did that they should quit job in target . i went there for shop not for those kind of bad people bait me and put me in trouble . thank you

user id 7478 1969 5992passord 368452

Mira Mesa Target store # 858-530-1901 3:11 PM 8-6-2015 rec#2-5218-0305-0076-3154-8 vcd# 752-259-335

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Manager.

I liked: Treated me terribly.

Comments