2.6

A guest at our wedding purchased an end table and when it arrived it was damaged.We took it to a local target and they gave us a gift card for the cost of the item.

When we went to purchase it online, oh wait, we have to pay for handling and taxes on top of the item itself. Normally I would let that slide. The second time the item showed up, it was damaged again. So we take it back to the local target store and this time I want not only a gift card for the item but also to cover the cost of handling and tax for the now two items we have to purchase online.

The supervisor says we have to call customer service. So we call customer service and we ask for a refund but they only give us the money for the handling for both purchases and not the taxes. This is outrageous, tax or not, I expect a full refund including tax.

i shouldn't have to pay a dime if the item is shipped damaged.It's a shame Target wants to lose a customer for $30.

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Nobody cares about phaggs, and the liberal agenda.

I stopped shopping Target after the restroom deal also.

Southend, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom #1353944

What more can you expect from a place that lets mentally ill homos, use the restrooms?

to Anonymous Fremont, California, United States #1354314

I agree! *** all phaggots.