2.6

A guest at our wedding purchased an end table and when it arrived it was damaged. We took it to a local target and they gave us a gift card for the cost of the item.

When we went to purchase it online, oh wait, we have to pay for handling and taxes on top of the item itself. Normally I would let that slide. The second time the item showed up, it was damaged again. So we take it back to the local target store and this time I want not only a gift card for the item but also to cover the cost of handling and tax for the now two items we have to purchase online.

The supervisor says we have to call customer service. So we call customer service and we ask for a refund but they only give us the money for the handling for both purchases and not the taxes. This is outrageous, tax or not, I expect a full refund including tax.

i shouldn't have to pay a dime if the item is shipped damaged. It's a shame Target wants to lose a customer for $30.

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Comments

I think that Target Stores look too gaudy with all of the bright red coloring. i think that they should take an all new approach to decorating their stores and have like murals painted all over the walls by artists.

i'm sure that many of them would be pleased to have their works of art to be shown to so many.

Some artists may even volunteer to do them for free. All the Bright red target symbols and colorings look tacky and cheap.

TRANSEXUALS AND TRANSGENDER PEOPLE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TOU USE THE RESTROOM OF THEIR CHOICE AT TARGET.

Nobody cares about {{Redacted}}, and the liberal agenda.

to FuckAllFags #1527901

My mama told me that people like you that going around calling people *** and getting all upset when they see *** people are secretly homosexuals themselves. That's what I think is going on with you.

to FuckAllFags #1540139

The persons nickname is {{Redacted}}. you can't selectively redact for one person and not another. Shame on you pissed off consumer for allowing hate messages to be posted on your site.

to FuckAllFags #1540144

Pissed Off Consumers approves of your message. They think that anyone that is even perceived as being your nickname should be treated like you would have them treated

to FuckAllFags #1540145

Abusive/Offensive language

to FuckAllFags #1540157

I will be back every day posting on here until the offense post is removed that i have reported and nothing is done about. i am going to contact your supervisor and have you fired from your job.

I stopped shopping Target after the restroom deal also.

Southend, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom #1353944

What more can you expect from a place that lets mentally ill homos, use the restrooms?

to Anonymous Fremont, California, United States #1354314

I agree! *** all phaggots.