I am writing in regards to an ordered I purchased for Christmas. It was a Lindsey 7 inch tablet. I asked for the warranty and they told me they added to the order. I went to use it and found out, that I did not have the warranty after they told me I did. I bought it for an 11 year old and specifically told them, that I wanted the warranty. I have been on the phone for two hours trying to get the matter resolved. I even wanted to purchased it and they told me I can't because it has been over 30 days. If I knew I did not have the warranty after they told me I would have purchased it before the time was up. I was miss informed and have had nothing trouble with ordering the product and being miss informed about the warranty. This is the first time I shopped at target and will probably be my last time because of the trouble I had ordering on line and being told I had a warranty and did not. I feel they miss informed me after I specifically told them I wanted the warranty. Now my grandson pays the consequences because I was told I had something, and then find out I don't. I want to purchase the warranty. I also was told shipping was free because it was over 25.00 and they charged me for shipping. That was not right neither. I feel the whole experience was terrible. I would like it resolve, I do want the warranty.

Cindy Casler csunshine47@yahoo.com order #102849074966

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: I would like the company to let me buy the warranty sense I was miss informed when I ordered the product. Because I specifically asked for the warranty and find out why they charged me for shipping when it was over 25.00 and should have been free..

I didn't like: Told i had a warranty and then find out that i dont.

Comments