I am writing in regards to an ordered I purchased for Christmas. It was a Lindsey 7 inch tablet. I asked for the warranty and they told me they added to the order. I went to use it and found out, that I did not have the warranty after they told me I did. I bought it for an 11 year old and specifically told them, that I wanted the warranty. I have been on the phone for two hours trying to get the matter resolved. I even wanted to purchased it and they told me I can't because it has been over 30 days. If I knew I did not have the warranty after they told me I would have purchased it before the time was up. I was miss informed and have had nothing trouble with ordering the product and being miss informed about the warranty. This is the first time I shopped at target and will probably be my last time because of the trouble I had ordering on line and being told I had a warranty and did not. I feel they miss informed me after I specifically told them I wanted the warranty. Now my grandson pays the consequences because I was told I had something, and then find out I don't. I want to purchase the warranty. I also was told shipping was free because it was over 25.00 and they charged me for shipping. That was not right neither. I feel the whole experience was terrible. I would like it resolve, I do want the warranty.

Cindy Casler csunshine47@yahoo.com order #102849074966

rocky49 wrote the review because of warranty issue at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $66 and wants Target to "i would like the company to let me buy the warranty sense i was miss informed when i ordered the product. because i specifically asked for the warranty and find out why they charged me for shipping when it was over 25.00 and should have been free".

The most disappointing in user's experience was told i had a warranty and then find out that i dont. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target linsay tablet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments