2.1
Layout of Store

Terrible customer service.No one is on the same page.

Every rep you talk to says something different. I returned items through the mail because of the weather I didn’t want to go out in the cold. Big mistake! I returned all items to the Indianapolis warehouse.

The warehouse said some items weren’t there when they were in the same shipping box. Target proceeded to call me a liar and say they didn’t have them and they won’t open another investigation. The biggest mistake target does is ship items to you in multiple orders and expect you to return them the same way! My order was in processing on their own accord till after the warehouse received the packages so I had no way of shipping separately.

Also was given a reference number by a so called “senior” chat specialist that included an order number that was not even close to mine and the items weren’t even close. I still haven’t received my refund after two weeks and target has the given items and hasn’t funded me for them yet. I’ve had it and when I get my refund I won’t be shopping there again. Also, many times my emails have gone unanswered as well.

If they don’t want to chat with you why give the option when they say you will have to call.Some people can’t you know.

Comments