3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have had multiple issues with target customer care in the last week. I purchased 3 sets of chairs online equaling 333.81, i had 100.00 worth of gift cards.

I used those gift cards towards my bill and it was 233.81. After the purchase was reviewed i looked on my Fifth third account and they dounle charged my account. I called them and they said that it wasnt their fault and that it was my banks fault. I called my bank in the morning and they said that it was for sure Target's fault but bc they were done within a second of each other she would just issue back me a refund.

So a few days have passed and my chairs finally arrived, as im opening my chairs i get a notification on my phone telling me there has been suspicious activity on my account. I go on my account and there is 3 seperate charges from Target. Two 25.00 transactions and one 50.00. I called Target and the first person said that you have to pay a fee to use Target gift cards...

which literally makes no sense as to why you would have to pay 100% in charges for the amount of your gift card. I asked to speak to a manager because he obviously didnt know what he was talking about. I spoke to Ricardo and he said that there was a glitch in the system at the time i was trying to make my transaction and that the gift cards didnt go through and that he would issue me a refund for 122.00. 100.00 for the amount taken out of my account for the gift cards and 22.00 because i had to pay 11.00 in overdraft fees for how many times they overdrafted my account.

So it was a Friday when i called so i figured i'd give it till tuesday for it to come through. It never came in my account, so i called Target AGAIN. Talking to a woman named Stephanie and she told me Ricardo hadn't processed my dispute fully and was going to push this issue higher up and it would take 2-3 business days for that to come through. Still i have not recieved the refund, so i call Target again for the probably 5th time today.

I speak to someone who says im now only getting 33.05 back on to my debit card because i used the gift cards.

I have been a very loyal shopper to Target and have purchsed multiple things. I can honestly say tomorrow I will be canceling my Target Red card and will never shop there again.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments