Layout of Store

won't take debit or credit card to pay online or over phone.. rip off..

I can't even cancel... I will not be shopping at target anymore.. was on the phone for hours with 5 different people repeating myself over and over.. horrible..

tried to change address, I gave them all my info social security number.. birth date.. , they wouldn't give me my account info either email or over the phone,, for security reasons... but will take all your info ...

Warning do not open a Target REDcard...

Customer Service is not friendly and will not help you. I wish I would of known about this..

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of payment method from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $140 and wants Target to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, rude manager, rude employees and sales staff. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

Hi! I found a blank fillable 2010 IL DoR CPP-1 form here: http://pdf.ac/9vs0oG.

Great Article. Thanks for the info. Does anyone know where I can find a blank "2010 IL DoR CPP-1, [11/10]" to fill out?

You are seriously whining because of their security precautions. Use your brain.

MattD78
Vero Beach, Florida, United States #953907

No credit card company will give you account information over the phone.