I ordered in Thanksgiving sale on Target.com and 3 weeks later(!!) I received 3 toddler boys clothes while the receipt states 3 big girl's clothes of my choice. After almost 10 phone calls and one visit to Target store, finally I gave up on my money, started to look for any possible boys to give the clothes to and decided to avoid Target as much as possible.

Because I don't have correct receipt for the wrong items, I cannot return them in store. I was told to send them back by printing out return label which I never received either through email nor letter as they promised to send me. I couldn't print the label out from their website, either, because the items were marked by Target employee as exchange(they set up an exchange order but only to be sent out when they received the wrong items back)

In the last phone call to Target customer service, I asked them to send me my order and let me return the wrong items to store. I was told that they cannot use the codes I provided to send me the items I want because the codes are wrong. No matter what system error caused the wrong shipment, it should be fixed by Target, not the customer.

I hate to mention that, the money amount is only less than $15 with Thanksgiving discount. The point is my daughter is waiting for them for her tennis class. I don't know why such a big company will not be able to handle such a small transaction well in order to gain customer's loyalty. The time I spent with their customer service cost Target much more than the amount Target would lose on offering to ship me the correct items.

Target store staff even told me that they are different companies so they cannot help me with the wrong items received. Target will not succeed in the online shopping world. It will even be pulled down by it's outdated online shopping system and service.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of target website from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $18 and wants Target to issue a full refund.

Comments

PS the worst thing about this is it made me angry that when my daughter asked when she would get her pants(it is a popular style and everyone in her seventh grade class is wearing those kinds of pants. Anyways I was so frustrated that I called her an ungrateful brat and told her that when the pants finally arrived that I would take a pair of scissors and cut them up.She had paid for them herself through babysitting. I told her she was *** if she did not realize that I was hung up on five times and did not get an answer, she wane to her room crying, I apologized later and told her I only called he those names because I was frustrated with Target but she still feels bad.

to DoneWithTarget #926100

Well, this part's on you, not Target.

to Veronica #926309

Agrees

After writing this review, I finally being able to log in my Target account and check exactly how much I lost in this transaction. I ordered almost $90 on several items.

Among them 3 wrong items were sent in one package. The three items add up to more than $23.39 plus tax.

Wow. I thought I only lost less than $15 - $18.