Drove across town to grab something. Couldn't hand enter my cc# like every other business on planet earth.

Created a line for no reason. Embarrassing for me, frustrating for others behind me. Target, don't push your IT problems unto the rest of us. Terrible customer service.

I won't be back again, they have gone downhill fast, and I live where they are from. Sad.stay away until they sort themselves out, that's my advice. What happened to this company I can't imagine. They cleared a ton of people last year, now we get cubicle decisions like this.

Can't hand enter a card?

Guy with id available? Mind blowing.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Your plan will NOT work on any other place on planet Earth -- what are you thinking?