Today I placed an order online with target for over $200. As soon as I hit submit I realized the order was going to the wrong address.

I immediately called the "customer service" line and was told that I would have to call back after the tracking was emailed to me in order to re-route the package. Once I received the email I was told that I could not re-route the order because it was being shipped by mail. They said I should have canceled it earlier which was an option I was not given. When I asked for a supervisor I was told the supervisor does not speak with customers, I asked for the employees name and service center location and was also denied that request.

I normally spend in the neighborhood of $500 per month at Target but I will never shop there again.

Poor service, rude agent and they don't even speak English very well. What a horrible company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of christmas presents and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Target needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned christmas presents in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Pinckney, Michigan, United States #1250834

Correction: the experience was terrible, not the company.