3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I asked several employee's, since they were out of an item can I get a rain-check.One said I don't know!

One said sure we do!Then another said Not on vendor items.You need to educate your employees on company policy's.The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing.I will not shop at target if people give you the run around.And you can't even email anybody as far as getting the word out to someone at the corporate offices.I just opened a charge account and now I will have to shop else where.I am done with running from one person to the other in their stores.

I liked: First representative we spoke with.

I didn't like: This was the worst experience of my life.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

The person who told you that Target does not raincheck vendor products is correct. Plus only the higher-level management are able to perform rainchecks, so most employees won't know the policy on how to do one.

Target does not offer rainchecks on vendor products. The one who said that was correct. You need to be sure to ask the Guest Services desk for rain checks as only upper level can do them, which is probably why the others did not know.

Houston, Texas, United States #1355045

Just go to their Customer Service counter and ask.

aliens_amoung_us