The Target at this location has it's employees lie to minorities about the availability of merchandise stating that said merchandise is not in stock!This minority suspected foul play and witnessed a white customer walk out of the store minutes later with the merchandise that was told to the minority was not available.

You just lost a lot of customers for life.

This is not the first time experiencing problems at this location with rude and disrespectful employees but it is the first time that I felt the racial prejudice undertone at this store.When you call the 1-800-440-0680 customer relations number to formally complain, they do not take complaints by their "valued" customers serious at all.

I liked: Products, I used to like target.

I didn't like: Employees, Poor customer service, Racist employees.

4.4
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $65
Preferred solution I just want my voice to be heard and an investigation to be conducted.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1304468

I guess the OP has forgotten that linear time exists.....Once its in someones basket TARGET is NOT going to pull it out and give the item to YOU.First come first served and YOU missed out.

Its so simple even YOU can understand.

A CUSTOMER walked out with the item that they were out of stock on.Did you perhaps FORGET that TIME EXISTS??

Why would the employees care who bought what? If I am working at a Target, what possible gain would I have in lying to certain races about availability of merchandise? That doesn't even make any sense!

MakeMyDay2016
Fullerton, California, United States #1283477

I am also sure that the reason that you were treated with rudeness if you are telling the truth that is, is because you played the race card when they did not make exceptions for you.

MakeMyDay2016
Fullerton, California, United States #1283476

Oh please stop playing the race card.There are many explanations for what has happened but you automatically ASSume this has to do with your skin color.

Perhaps the white customer bought the last one before you did. Perhaps the computer was not updated on what they have in stock? Perhaps the employee was not aware that they had the item in stock. Out of all the reasons you automatically play the race card.

This makes me wonder if you are the true racist and just think because the employee is white that they are racist? Go home if you are going to play the race card.

You have no proof she lied to you just because you are black.Grow up.