2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Target airport road Allentown Pa,

is the worst place to shop. From cashier to customer service to store manager all are same.

If u are not white than u can not complain or shop at the store.

Even I shopped online to avoid long lines & misbehaving employees. I paid online & went to pick up my orders that I already paid online, customer service make me wait more than 40 minutes & than white manager refuse to give me my merchandize because I am brown.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Customer Care.

Comments

To: Target, Anonymous Racial Profiling Playing the race card or entitlement card onto the employees and the management that are doing their jobs is so wrong, rude and arrogant. Not all employees and managers are the same. Another sad example of the customer thinking that they are always right.

I hope that our next president is another person representative of the people like Barry Obama was. Mr.Obama was half chocolate and half vanilla, just as much claim to being a white person as being a black person.

We need another person like that in the white house to make sure all of the racism and discrimination in the country stops. Once and for all.

Get a life, and stop playing the race card.

Call the Democrats and complain.

#1520921

Target is day by day going backwards, customer service sucks, employee are nasty,rude .Management is unprofessional. We are thinking Wal-Mart is worst place to shop but after having experience at Target airport road Allentown. It seem that Target top the Wal-Mart now.

to Anonymous #1521080

True both companies treat there customers like crap. Almost all big box retail is refusing to provide any customer service, either with ridiculous rules or not hiring competent staff. More and more I use Amazon.

to Anonymous #1524491

What do you mean "refusing to provide customer service"? Since when did anyone expect customer service from a big box self service store?

to Anonymous #1569434

self entitled customers dont deserve respect unfortunately.. and we deal with a lot more of them and their petty problems then racisim or religion for that matter ..

the rules aren’t ridiculous they make sense to people who actually work retail and know why they are there .. and for that conpetent staff remark .. guess what half the staff members probably are smarter then most of our “ guests” .. we only wish we could call u what u are ..

another paycheck .. Racisim is wrong however dont u go after a full staff for what may be a managers fault .