2.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Target airport road Allentown Pa,

is the worst place to shop. From cashier to customer service to store manager all are same.

If u are not white than u can not complain or shop at the store.

Even I shopped online to avoid long lines & misbehaving employees. I paid online & went to pick up my orders that I already paid online, customer service make me wait more than 40 minutes & than white manager refuse to give me my merchandize because I am brown.

Review about: Target Customer Care.

Comments

I hope that our next president is another person representative of the people like Barry Obama was. Mr.Obama was half chocolate and half vanilla, just as much claim to being a white person as being a black person.

We need another person like that in the white house to make sure all of the racism and discrimination in the country stops. Once and for all.

Get a life, and stop playing the race card.

Call the Democrats and complain.

Well you know many people in America would disagree with you. Their religion teaches them that God punished some people by turning them black.

(For Real, They Believe That. I Have Met Them). And no trying to convince them of how stupid and ignorant those beliefs are will help. I saw one of them on Oprah Winfrey and she refused to hold her Granddaugher because she was half black and half white.

Many people like that disown their children as being dead to them if they so much as dare marry someone that is black. Many of those people believed(and still do)that barrack Obama was born in Kenya and should have never been president. it enraged them even further that his mother was a white lady who had a child with a coal black man from Africa. They hated him for that reason, more than they would have if he had been directly descended from Slavery and was 100% African American.

These same people claim to be "The Religious Right" and they are against blacks to this day, regardless of what their character is. May God have mercy on their souls.

#1520921

Target is day by day going backwards, customer service sucks, employee are nasty,rude .Management is unprofessional. We are thinking Wal-Mart is worst place to shop but after having experience at Target airport road Allentown. It seem that Target top the Wal-Mart now.

to Anonymous #1521080

True both companies treat there customers like crap. Almost all big box retail is refusing to provide any customer service, either with ridiculous rules or not hiring competent staff. More and more I use Amazon.

to Anonymous #1524491

What do you mean "refusing to provide customer service"? Since when did anyone expect customer service from a big box self service store?