Featured Not resolved
2.0

How can you advertise a promotional product in every target add and not have that product? We ran around this morning to several targets at 8 am in Phoenix, AZ .

The young man on bell road ran around the day before it was supposed to be released. We were trying to get the jump and be there to get one. Very nice person trying to find out for us the information to purchase the quantum Nuka Cola. No one seemed to know where the product was or any information even the managers were in the dark.

How can that be when it's been in there advertisement for days. The store on bell road told us that there shipment was destroyed by employee. (Really//) The one on Bethany home road said they never received it. I think they were all lying and the employees stashed them for themselves.

I am really disappointed.

They were the only ones that had this promotional product and no way for the customers to get it. Thank you Phoenix TARGETS

Reason of review: Trying to score this for my United States Army Daughter who really wanted it for Christmas. .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Product was not there as offered in the advertisment.

Comments

Aiken, South Carolina, United States #1065881

Simple solution do what other people did stay in line before the store opens. Why throw a fit because your parents did not wake you up early and take you to the store earlier on?

to fistedface #1066027

I was the parent I was there before the store opened. They didn't have it.