Hi,

I went to Target in East Saint Cloud MN. I tried to buy an IPad.

They were so busy goofing off I couldn't get help to purchase one. They have the shitiest customer service that I have ever seen. I refuse to go to target ever again. I am glad that target is looking at mini stores, no one wants to go to these *** fests anymore.

Target back in the day was a really great store, now they are totally classless, if you complain you get harassed. I cannot wait for target to go out of business, I am glad there employees are that ***.

Comments

#482063

Target is not going out of business, they are expanding to Canada in 2013. As for your being "harassed" I am sure the harassment was being told no. As for not getting help, perhaps if you asked for help?

Anonymous your opinion does not count since you admitted to being fired from Target.

#482061

"Don't mind "Ihatestupidcustomers." He forgot to take his meds today. Mommy has been looking all over the house for him(yes, he still lives with mommy)but cannot find where he is hiding.

When he crawls out of his hole he will have calmed down. Perhaps."

You are the one that needs to take your meds if you don't know the difference between borrowing and stealing.

#482058

"as for you nikalseyn. you're really going to bash me after you got fired from Walmart for stealing?

"

Not stealing borrowing, yet when I "borrowed" her car and took a joy ride and crashed it she was pissed. She was also pissed when I borrowed her toothbrush to wipe my a$$.

IHateStupidCustomers
#482043

thanks for stalking my posts again anonymous :] nothing I like more than a weird *** that keeps an eye out for my every comment. what I don't like is you being a selfish loser wishing for people to be like you and nikalseyn and lose their job.

and you imagining me with foam coming out of my mouth. some kind of sick fetish I guess? hopefully Jedi won't come here because you'll be after him next.

and yeah, because saying something about someone's mom is just soooo original. I'm 21 and haven't lived with my mom in years. now I just fear for the kid in the house that you've been stalking lately because apparently you've found his hiding spot.

or even possibly you have the kid and have been keeping him from his mother for ransom money. I mean you would need money after getting fired from Walmart.

#481936

Target sucks and I also want them to lose their shirts. I would love it if they would close down permanently.

This is America and free enterprise is still alive and well. If Target went out of business, there would be someone to come in and fill the gap.

IHateStupidCustomers is so opinionated that he probably has foam flying out of his mouth as he types his hate mail. Ignore that _______ like he ignores the OP's opinion. We all know, what he expresses only matters to him and his little buddies.

Wait for it.

Wait for it.... Here comes more spit spewing from his face!!

At least he is not a thief like you Nikalseyn.

nikalseyn

When he crawls out of his hole he will have calmed down. Perhaps.

IHateStupidCustomers

you're a loser. you hope that people lose their jobs, you sick f**k?

even if those employees were goofing around and not doing their job, you could have asked for help. but you wouldn't know how to do that because you're probably simple minded if you're buying something overpriced and beyond simple like an iPod. wait I mean and iPhone. wait no..

it's an iSquare. no!

an iTablet? waitttt the iPad!