3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Purchased a new air mattress by the time I got to the checkout, nobody had any idea of the insurance policy for those items. I finally called the customer service line and spoke with a young lady who said that that was true and "I will take care of the problem, we (Target) insure our air mattresses." To make a long story short, she told me that she is transferring me to a "supervisor" who had no idea of what I was talking about.

The issue is this, the particular employee (customer service) was more interested in me giving a favorable survey of her service than anything and when I tried to reach her again, I could never get her. Oh and by the way, when I explained to one of the "customer service" agents, I guess she didn't want to here my problem and just flat out hung up on me.

To say the least, Target's customer service (and of course, this is not every single agent) is TERRIBLE and the in-store employees are not much better. That's really bad, because I really liked Target up until this point.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $100. This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target customer care at Target was lousy checkout experience and staff or customer service , but reviewer liked merchandise i purchased. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

snugglegirl05

I'm thinking what the OP is talking about a warranty, and if one existed it would be through the manufacturer of the mattress.

Target customer service has nothing to do with this. So I do not know why the OP posted a complaint regarding them in the first place.

to Anonymous #1147022

that the OP instead of what the OP

OP:

Exactly what do you mean by insurance policy regarding your air mattress?

Do you mean warranty instead of insurance policy?

I can understand any employee not understanding what you mean by insurance policy if what you mean is warranty instead, but you refer to it as insurance policy. Did you explain exactly what you meant by insurance policy regarding your air mattress?

When I think of insurance policy I think of health insurance, life insurance, renters insurance, car insurance...