On December 14, 2016, I ordered four different size elf pajamas for my granddaughters for pictures with Santa on Christmas eve. I was told that they did not have a 5T so I searched and was able to get it at Bloomington, Il.

Target. The other items were coming from Arizona and were to be in store on December 22, 2016. I stopped in the Springfield store on the 22nd and they asked if I had received an email about the arrival and I had not. I chatted with Michael in the evening regarding my order and he said maybe on the 24th of December.

On December 23rd, I received an email that said it would be the 23rd -28th in store. Wow, my first time experience with this retailer and they cant even get it right.

I have watched Sears, K-Mart and many other businesses go down the tube and I am thinking Target is headed in the same direction. I am thinking that a new CEO is in the making when I read all of the complaints on the web.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: In store pick up service.

• Shame On Target

Comments

I ordered a shirt for my daughter from the target website... they guaranteed it would arrive by December 23rd...

today is December 23rd and guess what? I just received an email from target saying they are sorry but my item will not be delivered until after Christmas day in fact I would not receive it until days after Christmas! This is false advertisement!!!

I bought from target because of the fact that I would receive my item BEFORE Christmas!! I'M PISSED!!!!!!!