On December 14, 2016, I ordered four different size elf pajamas for my granddaughters for pictures with Santa on Christmas eve. I was told that they did not have a 5T so I searched and was able to get it at Bloomington, Il.

Target. The other items were coming from Arizona and were to be in store on December 22, 2016. I stopped in the Springfield store on the 22nd and they asked if I had received an email about the arrival and I had not. I chatted with Michael in the evening regarding my order and he said maybe on the 24th of December.

On December 23rd, I received an email that said it would be the 23rd -28th in store. Wow, my first time experience with this retailer and they cant even get it right.

I have watched Sears, K-Mart and many other businesses go down the tube and I am thinking Target is headed in the same direction. I am thinking that a new CEO is in the making when I read all of the complaints on the web.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target shipping service at Target was in store pick up service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

I ordered a shirt for my daughter from the target website... they guaranteed it would arrive by December 23rd...

today is December 23rd and guess what? I just received an email from target saying they are sorry but my item will not be delivered until after Christmas day in fact I would not receive it until days after Christmas! This is false advertisement!!!

I bought from target because of the fact that I would receive my item BEFORE Christmas!! I'M PISSED!!!!!!!