Monday, May 22, 2017 I went to shop at Target in Kailua Kona, HI and was TARGETED yet again. On this occasion, I shopped for household cleaning supplies.

I noticed I was being followed and as soon as I entered a checkout line, a security guard appeared at the store exit. She stared me down and paid no attention to anyone leaving the store. I decided to get a few pizzas from the little Pizza Hut in the store. While waiting for my order, a plain clothes loss prevention guy walks up and starts his stare down and the security guard walks past me twice.

I insisted the pizza clerk give me a receipt. She threw it away. I made her fish it out of the trash. I walked out of the store, loaded my items, turned around and there stood the security guard outside the store.

Watching. Staring. Trying to intimidate me. She went back inside when I cranked my car.

This all came about initially from a previous complaint I lodged against a male security guard. He stood at the exit and only asked me for a receipt and no one else. This after he too stared me down while checking out. I called the store before I drove off and spoke with the manager.

He laughed and tried to say he checks All receipts. I told him he did not. I watched at the exit door and he did no such thing. So, every time I enter Target in Kailua Kona I get TARGETED.

I may never shop there again. It's not like they have special bleach, laundry soap, or cat food.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Security Guard.

Comments

You should have looked that security person square in the eye and told them "You Don't Have Anything In Your Store Worth Going To The Pen Over!" and then you should have abandoned your shopping cart full of items right there in the store.

I'm that security guard you speak of and I would like to apologize. I remember that day.

I had no idea what was going on and they sent me to go deal with it. Something about that they weren't sure if u paid for something but when I reviewed the tape i found they were dead wrong. I didn't talk to my boss for the rest of that week I was so irritated.

I kept asking them how do they know and how sure are they and they were like just stay at the doors.

So yeah sorry

I disagree with you. I think that security guard does a good job. But the tall guy on the other hand, I'm glad they got rid of him I haven't seen him recently

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1350193

Sigh, I know the feeling all too well.....everyone acts the same way around me.