Monday, May 22, 2017 I went to shop at Target in Kailua Kona, HI and was TARGETED yet again. On this occasion, I shopped for household cleaning supplies.

I noticed I was being followed and as soon as I entered a checkout line, a security guard appeared at the store exit. She stared me down and paid no attention to anyone leaving the store. I decided to get a few pizzas from the little Pizza Hut in the store. While waiting for my order, a plain clothes loss prevention guy walks up and starts his stare down and the security guard walks past me twice.

I insisted the pizza clerk give me a receipt. She threw it away. I made her fish it out of the trash. I walked out of the store, loaded my items, turned around and there stood the security guard outside the store.

Watching. Staring. Trying to intimidate me. She went back inside when I cranked my car.

This all came about initially from a previous complaint I lodged against a male security guard. He stood at the exit and only asked me for a receipt and no one else. This after he too stared me down while checking out. I called the store before I drove off and spoke with the manager.

He laughed and tried to say he checks All receipts. I told him he did not. I watched at the exit door and he did no such thing. So, every time I enter Target in Kailua Kona I get TARGETED.

I may never shop there again. It's not like they have special bleach, laundry soap, or cat food.

Review about: Target Security Guard.

Comments

I'm that security guard you speak of and I would like to apologize. I remember that day.

I had no idea what was going on and they sent me to go deal with it. Something about that they weren't sure if u paid for something but when I reviewed the tape i found they were dead wrong. I didn't talk to my boss for the rest of that week I was so irritated.

I kept asking them how do they know and how sure are they and they were like just stay at the doors.

So yeah sorry

I disagree with you. I think that security guard does a good job. But the tall guy on the other hand, I'm glad they got rid of him I haven't seen him recently

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1350193

Sigh, I know the feeling all too well.....everyone acts the same way around me.