I went to a Minneapolis Target store and I purchased a convertible box for my T.V. Upon opening the package there was no plug that should've been included.

I took the product back and twice did the employee give me a plug that didn't fit the convertible box. So I took the product back to receive cash back. I was not offered the same product or a different one. Nor did the employee want to give me cash back.

He said, "I'm really not suppose to do this but I'll give you cash back." I was displeased with the product and service. I was not given any customer appreciation or incentive.

This was inconvenience and I think you should know.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of converter box. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned converter box in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

With your attitude why would they want to give you incentive to return?