I had a terrible experience ordering multiple quantities of an item from Target using a gift card. I used a gift card to order 7 sets of mugs to be delivered to my local store.

Three sets were delivered. The last four were out of stock. My email notification stated that the order had been delivered to the store but never said the order was ready for pickup. There was no mention that the rest of the order was out of stock.

When I checked with the store, they had no information about the order. I had to talk to several people using 800 numbers on the Target site. I could not cancel the order, even though four of the seven items were out of stock because three of them had been delivered. My gift card was debited for all seven items.

I will not be able to get a credit to my card for at least seven days. I can find no place to send a complaint to Target.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target gift card from Target was gift card refund policy and order processing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments