Just a comment. I saw this doll on a TV review.

I have 2 daughters and after seeing the way this doll is dressed and presented, I will not even let my daughters go down the doll aisle! It is TOTALLY inappropriate for any child / pre-teen to have. It basically looks like an S&M participant, and HASBRO should have known better. And as for your advertising dept.

saying they have had "no complaints", I find that totally unbelievable. I saw the TV report myself with on air comments by many unhappy customers. You need to rethink what you pass off as a doll for ages 4+.

4+? This truly looks like an adult "fantasy roll play" toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of princess leia doll from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #1008091

You do know variations of this doll have been on store shelves since 1983, right?