Lionville, PA Target consistently charges more at the register than price indicated on shelf. Today was another example of them charging 10 cents more for regular shelf priced lemons and limes.

I don't know if corporate or the store is responsible for this issue.

I do not know if corporate or the store

Target slogan should be changed to "Expect more, pay more... than expected".

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of other product from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

I also have had numerous occasions when the shelf price was less than the register price. I bought Woolite with shelf price of $6.99.

I got home and realized I was charged $10.49. I had noticed before that week they marked up the same bottle of Woolite to $10.49 when you bought 2 you got a gift card. Bought shout color catcher and shelf $3.89. Register $4.39.

I'm in Chicago area. Watch prices at all Targets.

#1102063

All this fuss over ten cents, get a life. I find dime on the street everyday.

"They also consistently leave sale tags on shelfs after sale has expired, so customers must read the tags closely to determine if sale date range is still in affect."

Or you could nicely inform them that the price is lower on the shelf and that they should honour it and not leave until they do. I think they have to give you the sale price if the mistake is theirs.

to Anonymous #1099470

That is true, but the little girl that wrote this complaint ruined the review with her last sentence. It was very well written, the first three paragraphs, but what gave away that this was written by an eleven year old was the last sarcastic sentence.

If it were not for that I would have thought an adult wrote this. Mistakes happen, and the adult way to deal with this would be your method.