Customer service supposedly refunded $511.21 and this is where the trouble started. After checking for 2 days the refund has never appeared back on my credit card so I looked at receipt #2-4353-1114-0071-5794-0. It appears I was only being credited back for $369 instead of $399 I paid. I understand if I had opened it or if I came back days later BUT per time stamps on receipts only 29 minutes passed from original purchase until completed refund AND the target employee gave me something other than what I requested multiple times. I was returning item in exchange for CORRECT iPad so I should warrant FULL credit.

When the rude customer service employee went to ring up the correct iPad Air 2 she refused to honor the price match that I was originally afforded. She said Micro Center was not on the list and she would not honor the price match even though it was honored 29 minutes earlier. she called manager and he asked what the price was. Manager refused to honor price match because he did not like the price. The customer service rep treated me as if I was a thief trying to steal something.

So I left and went to Best Buy that honored the price match without hesitation.

I want the $30 back that Target stole from me when I had to return the iPad due to the ignorance of the Target employee. I also demand to have my $511.21 refunded immediately.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments