Was wrongfully terminated due to consistent failed communications and lack of effort from management to do anything to help they said they let me go because I failed to show up for work in a month but I wasn't scheduled to work in a month they never put me on the schedule then the head supervisor replied when I asked him what I need to do he said well you have another job so you really have no worries just keep working there. There was missed communication coming from human resources and store manager about weather I'm terminated or not and I have recording from a manager saying I'm not terminated and I just need to wait till some availability to come around. Then I called target corporation and made several claims and all they said to me was to wait till I get a call tired of waiting and given the run around not going to let this rest!

Review about: Target Manager.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #673918

Who cares.

Bradenton, Florida, United States #672186

Target discriminates but brags about being inclusive and following EEOC regulations. They don't REALLY follow them though.

They accept people who are different in that those people have piercings and tattoos but if they are disabled, they are still discriminated against. Target is laughable in their public rejection of Paula Deen when they treat their employees just as bad.

HR doesn't care and apparently corporate doesn't care either. Their clock is ticking.