I bought a $100 target E Mobile gift card online but cant use it. There is no way to set up a PIN Number and a PIN Number is required for the barcode to use it.

I went to the Target store and 3 employees tried to help me using their own phone and mine. No luck, no where on App/Mobile page or Full Website allows to to create a mobile account & set up a PIN number. So they had me call Target.com I spoke to a supervisor, Sheila, about this. She admitted it's because a flaw in their gift cards/webpage, But refuses to refund me even though they can't give me access to the gift card.

She can send me one via mail, maybe. But I need items before that. (Like, now. They are not available online & can only be bought in store as well.

Plus, I'll need coordinating items I need to browse for) Not the point. If I pay for an E Mobile $100 Gift Card, Target needs to either give me a $100 E Mobile Gift card or REFUND Me. You can't tell me, well maybe IF and WHEN they webpage gets fixed you MIGHT be able to access it. If I buy something & you don't give it to me, but keep my money that is STEALING.

surely it's not even legal!

SCAM ALERT. TARGET SELLS GIFT CARDS, DOESNT GIVE YOU ACCESS TO THEM and WONT REFUND YOU.

DONT DONATE MONEY TO TARGET. Just go somewhere else!

This person wrote the review because of "kept payment, never received product. " of target gift card from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Target to issue a full refund.

Comments

MattD78

Open your mobile phone's browser and type in:

m.target.com/giftcards/sign-in

Click my GiftCards.

Click Forgot your PIN?

Enter your mobile phone number and email address.

Click Submit. If you receive an error message, please re-enter your mobile number and email address.

Open the email and click the URL to reset your pin. Reading, it's fundamental.

to MattD78 #988723

That is if you have already established an account. No where on the website allows you to CREATE AN ACCOUNT. You can't change/forget the pin for something you have not established yet.....Common Sense.

MattD78
to Anonymous #989908

After receiving your order confirmation email from Target, a second email from delivery@targetecards.com with access to your eCard will be delivered. If you have issues receiving your email, go to the following webpage to access your purchase: www.targetecards.com.

Enter your email address used to order on Target.com, your billing ZIP code and your Target Order Number (your order number can be found on your confirmation email from Target). eCards cannot be returned or redeemed for cash or credit except where required by law.