I will never buy from target again. I reserved a copy of mortal kombat tournament edition over 2 weeks ago.

Now, TODAY, target figures out that they are out of stock on my preorder. This item comes out TOMORROW. They had a limited amount of this item and they purposely sold more then they had. Any other business is careful not to do this.

It took them over two weeks to figure out they did not have enough of this item to fill my order.

This is not just failing to meet expectations, this is flat out unacceptable. Target lacks integrity.

Comments

Target did the same to me. My PS3 MK TE was changed this morning too.

They actually had the balss to tell me that the item was simply delayed, and would ship to me by June 1st, if I accepted the change,. Where were they going to pull more copies out off? Luckily I live right next to a Fry's, and was able to get there at 8 AM, and score one of the few copies they got.

For those of you that said pick it up at Wal Mart, see the information on the Tournamnet Edition. It is not sold in Wal Mart (or Target) stores.

You could have went to Wal-Mart and bought the game at midnight. No pre-order necessary.