The Port Saint Lucie Target Pharmacy manager Tricia Wurster is very rude and has an attitude when asked multiple questions about prescriptions. Well I'm sorry but not all of us know everything about prescription meds!!

She is annoyed by the questions and sarcastic with her answers. My mother and I even over heard her mocking a customer who had a speech impediment, how cruel can a person be.

I am really turned off by her actions and I have complained to Target but it seems nothing has changed. Due to that we will be moving our business to another pharmacy.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jen1205 stated that there is a room for improvement of pharmacy customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target manager. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Pharmacists ask questions to make sure the meds they give you don't interact with other ones and land you in the hospital or kill you. Of course you don't know everything about prescription meds, but you should have some basic knowledge about the chemicals you're putting in your body.

to Anonymous Ontario, Canada #1143281

I don't think we are reading the same letter, the customer is the one asking the pharmacist the questions and the pharmacist was too impatient to answer them. It was not the pharmacist that was asking the customer questions.

Orange, California, United States #1021373

You have no proof that she was rude to you and that other customer so how can they make changes.