I stopped by Target right after work today to pick up a few things, including lunch meat from the deli. Imagine my surprise when I stopped by the deli at 5:45 pm to find it completely dark. It took me several minutes to find an employee who could tell me if it was closed for the day. She didn't know the answer so she had to phone the store manager, who responded that it was. I asked her the hours of the deli and again she didn't know the answer. Once again she called the manager and the manager advised her to walk to the deli (which was located on the opposite side of the super store) to see if it was written down somewhere. Unfortunately, it wasn't written anywhere and when I asked to speak to the store manager I was informed she was cleaning the bathroom! First, why would the deli be closed so early in the evening. Second, why doesn't the store manager know the hours of the different departments in her store?

I also find it ironic that this store was recently expanded and has 24 checkout lines. However, during my past three visits there have never been more than two checkout lines open and the lines are usually five customers deep. What's the point of having this many checkout lines if you're not going to open any of them?

The customer service has gone completely down hill and I will no longer be shopping at Target; especially the one located in Sandy, Utah!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target manager. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Richmond Hill, New York, United States #1216807

They want to control the crowd. They want to make sure people are not stealing.

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1211897

Honey let me tell you how things work since you seem to be clueless.They hire more cashiers prices go up.

Then you would be complaining about that. Also if you cannot wait in a line with five people than you are not planning your time right.

Walmart is worse.They usually have more than ten people in line.