Target - Poor Management - Sandy, UT Location

128 of 1950 Target reviews

I stopped by Target right after work today to pick up a few things, including lunch meat from the deli. Imagine my surprise when I stopped by the deli at 5:45 pm to find it completely dark. It took me several minutes to find an employee who could tell me if it was closed for the day. She didn't know the answer so she had to phone the store manager, who responded that it was. I asked her the hours of the deli and again she didn't know the answer. Once again she called the manager and the manager advised her to walk to the deli (which was located on the opposite side of the super store) to see if it was written down somewhere. Unfortunately, it wasn't written anywhere and when I asked to speak to the store manager I was informed she was cleaning the bathroom! First, why would the deli be closed so early in the evening. Second, why doesn't the store manager know the hours of the different departments in her store?

I also find it ironic that this store was recently expanded and has 24 checkout lines. However, during my past three visits there have never been more than two checkout lines open and the lines are usually five customers deep. What's the point of having this many checkout lines if you're not going to open any of them?

The customer service has gone completely down hill and I will no longer be shopping at Target; especially the one located in Sandy, Utah!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Supermarkets and Malls
review #917701

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Target? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
128 of 1950 Target reviews
unfairhiringprastices

Sep 13, 2016 #1211897 Waltham, Massachusetts, United States

Honey let me tell you how things work since you seem to be clueless. They hire more cashiers prices go up. Then you would be complaining about that. Also if you cannot wait in a line with five people than you are not planning your time right. Walmart is worse. They usually have more than ten people in line.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Target. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Target.
Filing a new complaint about
×