I spoke with a customer service representative who was very rude and not very helpful. I asked for a copy of a receipt of purchases withdrawn from my account.

The amount was $25.24-at least not a huge amount. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, I was told that there were none. When I asked where I was calling was told the Philippines. So I asked for the corporate office number and was told that I was speaking with the corporate office.

The problem is left unresolved however there are many retailers out there that will be happy to for my business. REDcard cancelled...check!

Comments

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #778037

The customer service is in the Philippines beyond rude and unacceptable and that is what makes me not want to shop at Target.

you should have canceled days ago WHEN THE number and pins were released to HACKERS. target has the most information of any retailer DATA DATA DATA collectors. Of course they cant help anyone they were HACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think you are even old enough to have a credit cared. IF you were you would realize that "no" does not mean the same as rude.

Orlando, Florida, United States #767801

Most corporate credit cards will not tell you what the purchase was for, all they can see is the amount. They expect you to keep track of that sort of thing.