2.8
Ease of Use

I placed an order online and got an email that one of the items wasn't available, and that I can try another store or cancel the item, which I chose to do. In the email, it said that the remaining items would ship for free.

Then I got an email asking me to update my address and when I tried to do so the website froze, so I decided to chat with an online rep. The rep said she would enter address for me and then reassured me the other two items would ship free(even though the total was under $25). Please note I originally was going to pick items up at store. So I went in to track status of order and it showed that they were ready for pick up, not shipped.

So once again I spoke with a customer service rep and they told me that I would have to pick them up. Then I got an email saying I had one more day to pick up before order would be cancelled, so I called the store and asked them if they could hold items til the next day, when I would be able to pick up and they said they would.

The next day I get an email saying the order was cancelled! WTF??!!!

Review about: Target Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Deal on the items i was purchasing.

I didn't like: Inaccessibility of management, That i was not able to email them regarding this issue.

Comments

Buy online pick up in store orders have a certain date on the receipt they have to be picked up by. Otherwise our system just counts that order back on our stock & cancels the receipt automatically.

The associate who said they could hold it might've not known this, been new, or was just too busy to look for the pick up date on your receipt. It happens.

to Wanda #1466147

I understand what you're saying, Wanda. But that doesn't account for the information I was given online about the remaining items would ship for free, and also for the chat I had with the online rep!

The moral to the story is if you are picking ups things at the store, just go there and buy them. Bet you would have spent a lot less time in the store than you did trying to get the problem fixed and then complaining here.

to Anonymous #1464137

Well, I would if they sold what I was buying in the store!

to Denise #1478547

Denise, Denise, Denise....We spend hundreds of millions a year on advertising for THIS!?!?C'mooooon GUEST. We want you to be satisfied with each and every trip to our stores, of course....but ultimately, it's OUR house, OUR rules.You don't get to come into our stores demanding the sun, moon and stars. Moreso, you have taken the time to seek out an online avenue to smear the names of the people who tried to hear out your insanity when you didn't get your way???How petty can one person be?