Had an experience at the Crestwood Il store. Went Christmas shopping today with my mom....she's 94 and in a wheelchair.

We found everything on our list...we were using a shopping basket and my mom's lap. We has just a couple more things to get. I got a shopping cart and put everything in the cart....brought the cart up to customer service and asked the girl behind the counter if I could leave the cart there for five minutes, we got the few things we needed and proceeded to customer service to retrieve the shopping cart. When we got up there the cart was gone....I was just going to ask if the cart was placed somewhere, and the person behind the counter, asked "Are you in line?" I said "no", I just came back to retrieve the cart, we left our cart here for 5 minutes or less.

The girl did call on the two way radio to find out about the cart...and she told me that the cart is back in the warehouse, and that I HAVE TO GO BACK AND GET ALL THE ITEMS THAT WERE IN THE CART. I said what? I need to RESHOP??? I don't think so, I said to my mom, you know what we don't even need these things from here...I will not shop here again.

The least they could have done was called back and tried to retrieve the cart but they told me I had to RESHOP.. I'm the customer.

I deserved more consideration. I will never shop at another Target.......

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments