Fulshear, Texas
4.3
Layout of Store

Called costumer service to fix and issue due to a damaged furniture, spoke to a supervisor named Mone and she told me i should be receiving the replacement furniture in a couple of days. Two days later I called to follow up on my order and to my surprise the supervisor on the line tells me that no order has been placed to replaced my damaged furniture; she apologized for my inconvenience and re-order my furniture. now I have to wait another week to get it delivered.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of heatherstone wicker patio loveseat from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to issue a partial refund.

Author liked the most second costumer service supervisor was very helpful. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments